[ANN] tinyDictionary

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Mar 22 11:44:36 EDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote
> This is awesome!  Quick question (feature request) would it be difficult
> add a dictionary selector?  So if I have 13 versions of lc installed, I
> could pick which dict to look at? (and make it work as a standalone at the
> same time?)

If you use tinyDictionary as a plugin then it gathers the current dictionary
of the LC version you use. But it only works for Livecode 8.1 and up because
it leverages the good work of the Livecode people in
"revIDEDocumentationLibrary". It pulls the whole array and dissects it. Of
course you can have more than one LC version open and access tinyDict via
the plugins menu in each of these. It would always be the current dictionary
of that version.

If you have a special use case for standalones please email me so I
understand better what you would like to do.

Kind regards
Bernd