WEIRD: code changes the code instead of a field

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 21 10:14:52 EDT 2017

There's a problem with the script editor losing track of the defaultstack
during debugging. I see it when it tells me that it can't find a control on
the card I'm looking at. It's applying all references to itself.

I haven't been able to get a consistent recipe to report the problem but
since you have one, it would be great if you could submit a report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On March 21, 2017 5:53:07 AM Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode