Suggestions regarding a webgl problem

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:00:14 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan

I downloaded it here - running on Windows 7 virtual machine in Parallels. I
got the same message.
Just a point , I know this is beta but the interface is very ambiguous as
to what you have to press to signup etc.

Why the two password fields when you only need 1.

f you have a download for Mac I could test that.

Regards Lagi

On 20 March 2017 at 00:19, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode <