Widget usage examples

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Mar 19 22:54:30 EDT 2017

HH you are wonderful! thanks for this contribution. I see someone we know in the cast of characters in the slide show, and I think some eleocarpus  fruits (blue Rudraksha) from our place here.

How great to see Wilhelm Sanke too.

Now, if only we could layer objects on top. I'm seeing more and more apps now that are using this kind of effect as the background, they also use looping video - not animated gif, but actual video: short small looping clips that run behind/ underneath a scrolling group of buttons or rows.

It would be super interesting to see how close we can come to this with native LC code. Even with Animation Engine, which I understand (I could be wrong) to be the "state of the art" as far as how good it gets in native LC… we still don't get this level of super smooth transitions/motion.