Changing a group visible boundaries by script

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:23:23 EDT 2017

Hi All,

How could I resize the visible boundary of a group
(with many controls) to show only the rectangle of
the clicked control?

For example, in a new stack create 3 or 4 controls
(buttons, fields, images or graphics) and group them.

Using the pointer tool change the size of the visible
boundary of this group to show only a single control
of the group (without deleting the others controls).
All invisible controls are inside the group but outside
the visible boundary of this group.

How could I produce the same result by scripting?
I hace tried all possible combinations that I am
aware, but still could not produce the result that
I am looking for. The group content moves itself
when I change the boundary.

Thanks in advance!

Al