Getting the JSON library into a standalone

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:16:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to convert my app into a standalone, but it depends on the
JSONtoArray and ArrayToJSON functions.

Even though I am including the JSON library in the standalone inclusions,
it is not getting copied over when it makes the standalone.

In the IDE, there is an extensions folder, with a subfolder called
com.livecode.library.json. I see nothing like that in the subfolders of the
standalone.

This is in LC 8.1.2.

Can anyone confirm that it is not able to include the JSON functions? Are
there any simple workarounds?

--
Do all things with love