AW: AW: tsneterr: (6) could not resolve host - can anyone else test this?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Mar 17 04:49:10 EDT 2017

FYI. I have used the "#" sign in a URL PW, which is not allowed in a URL
string, as Charles pointed out. Only because of an incorrect handling in the
curl library as part of tsnet, my program has worked over the years.
Urlencode(myPW) will do it for the future. So, better never use "#" in a
URL!
Tiemo