the screenpixelscale on Microsoft SurfaceBook?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Mar 16 10:17:50 EDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:

> Hey Trevor,
>
> This is a Surface Pro 4 with Intel HD 520 running latest Windows 10 at
> 2736x1284 with 200% display scaling. The screenPixelScale reported is 2 on
> LC 8.1.2
>
> I can't have my machine go to 3000x2000, sorry.

Thanks Andre. I just came across another odd case and gathered some more
diagnostics. LiveCode is reporting that the monitor has a screen pixel
scale of 1.25. In reality the system is set to 1.00. I think there was a
Windows or video card update that has caused LiveCode to report incorrect
screen pixel scale information. I'm gathering information from one other
customer and then I'm going to file a report.

--
Trevor DeVore
Outcome & ScreenSteps