SFTP with .PPK file

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Wed Mar 15 16:01:38 EDT 2017

Well, still no luck in getting it to work, but getting closer…

I found a sample file linked to on livecode.com <http://livecode.com/>. Modifying it to use the key file, I have:

on mouseUp
   local tHeaders, tResult, tSettings
   put “xxxxxxxx" into tSettings["username"]
   put URL "binfile:D:\private.ppk" into tPrivKey
   put tPrivKey into tSettings["ssh_priv_key"]
   tsNetInit
   put tsNetGet("1", "sftp://secure.xxxxxxxx.us/", tHeaders, "transferComplete", tSettings) into tResult
end mouseUp

However, it returns:

 tsneterr: (67) Authentication failure

Again, I can access the sftp site with no problems using the WinSCP ftp client and the key file.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Steve MacLean