LC for Raspberry Pi

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 12 13:01:58 EDT 2017

Pi is interesting to me because of what I can, in theory, build with it,
but for the same reason so are many other things.  Pi isn't going to bring
revenue to LC, IMHO, the way that some of those other tools can, but being
able to brag about being the easy-to-use IDE for PI would be cool.

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <