Trouble playing videos with MS DirectShow LC 8

Bleiler, Timothy bleiler at buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:55:13 EST 2017

I’m certainly no expert on video encoding but since you used the Intel QSV H.264 encoder I’m wondering if the Livecode implementation of DirectShow does not support that hardware based encoder. You might have better luck and broader compatibilty using something like the default encoder in Handbrake.

Tim Bleiler