align field scrolls

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Mar 6 10:27:58 EST 2017

You need 3 controls: 2 fields with the vertical scrollbars turned off
and a vertical scroller

Set the min of the vertical scrollbar to 0 and the max to the "max(the
formattedHeight of field X,formattedHeight of field Y)

In the scrollbar, add the script:

on scrollbarDrag newPosition
  set the vScroll of field X to newPosition
  set the vScroll of field Y to newPosition
end scrollbarDrag