Script Profiler

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Mar 4 20:07:22 EST 2017

Both the Remote Debugger and Script Profiler are exciting. There's only one
of me so I went for the script profiler first. Looked at the LC lesson and
it seemed simple enough... Enable, do some stuff in your stack and the
disable. I did that and the Profiler screen pops up but it's empty. Am I
missing something? How do I set the message/handler level to be profiled?
Say I want to see how long it takes to resize the stack. I first profile the
script in the resizestack handler but not any deeper. I then see that one of
the handlers called in the resizestack hander takes too long so now I want
to profile just that handler.

Has anybody got this working?

Thanks

Ralph DiMola