ouch: the beginning of the end

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 05:05:07 EST 2017

Maybe I'm being dense here but

If You HAVE tom use the ACTUAL government PDF and be pixel perfect then how
can you be printing anything of any type out as a pdf
whether with eps or any changed fields - maybe I haen't read all the posts
but am I missing something?

Can you explain in 1 place without assuming anything in the least amount of
words what the workflow is what you want to input what you want to get out
and where does the eps fit into this - if you are suppose to use THE
mandated pdf.

I really want to understand the problem - other than government
bureaucracy/incomptence/stupidity - take your pick

Regards Lagi

Regards lagi

On 3 March 2017 at 22:20, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode <