ouch: the beginning of the end

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:26:24 EST 2017

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

> What I absolutely need is to be able to use an eps (or an arbitrarily sized
>> png) as an inserted image in the same way as a jpg, gif, or png.
>>

> GIMP can be used to do all of this.

Well, yes, but the whole point of this is for me to be able to ship a
program that generates filled forms (bankruptcy petitions, schedules, etc.).

Shipping a program to techno-illiterate customers that relies on livecode
calling gimp . . .

And I don't so much want to enter the data into the pdf documents as
expected by the documents, but put my own data on top of the existing pdf,
whether the author thought data belonged there or not . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462