[ANN] XLSX Library ready for a test - Looking for testers

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:11:07 EST 2017

Interestingly enough when I tried this out on my plastic iMac running
Mac OS 10.7.5 it exported the
.xlsx document, but when I attempted to open it with Excel 2011 I got this:

"Excel could not open myReport.xlsx because some content is unreadable.
Do you want to open and repair this workbook?

"If Excel cannot repair the file, some data may be lost."

I clicked on 'Open and Repair' and got this:

<recoveryLog
xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"><logFileName>Repair
Result to myReport 05341.xml</logFileName><summary>Errors were detected
in file
'HOME:Users:richmondmathewson:Desktop:myReport.xlsx'</summary><removedRecords
summary="Following is a list of removed records:"><removedRecord>Removed
Records: Merge cells from
/xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml</removedRecord></removedRecords></recoveryLog>

I changed some of the data . . .

Richmond.