"ouch: the beginning of the end"

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:13:01 EST 2017

I just got off the phone with the court clerk in Reno, and received the
beginning of the end . . .I figured it would come from some state or anther
in a year or two, but they are requiring me to use the *exact* pdf as
propagated by the court.

As livecode is not capable of rendering a pdf page or an eps, this means I
am going to have to code pdf merging externally, while also working with
.png or .jpg background images in livecode to place onto blank pages.

With the need to maintain both of these, I'll be doing most of the work for
on the parallel program--which may need to be fundamentally different in
mac/linux, windows, iOS, and android--at which point, it will make sense to
move as much as possible to the new platform.

*sigh*

It's 2017; asking to be able to display an eps and keep it as part of the
pdf generated doesn't seem like it's asking much.

.png/.jpg simply aren't acceptable solutions for my output, as the density
required will produce insanely large .pdf files.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462