Anyone doing a LiveCode Community Chat Bot? Wondering

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Mar 1 09:04:07 EST 2017

I am very interested in AI bots.  It would be really cool to use LiveCode
to interface with the Google Home, or Amazon Echo API.  Through
kickstarter, I have supported the DashBot in hopes that it's core OS can
run apps made with LiveCode.  I don't have it yet, but I am hoping it has
Android inside.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/26/become-michael-knight-with-dashbot-an-ai-for-your-car/

~Roger

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Mark Rauterkus via use-livecode <