Cross-platform app containers

Jerry Daniels me at jerrydaniels.com
Fri Jun 30 17:30:11 EDT 2017

Hey, Rick!
They said they were gonna get to all the platforms, but at first it will be Windows/Chromebooks. All in good time my pretty!

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
Hi Jerry,

This looks interesting. I didn’t see anything that discussed
being able to run Mac apps. It looked like it will let you run
Windows Apps on your Mac. Where did you see the
reference to Mac Apps?

Thanks,

Rick