synonyms

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Jun 28 07:41:03 EDT 2017

Here is some code to pass params by name - value pairs. It is relatively
easy with the paramCount and param functions of livecode.

on mouseUp

  myHandler "type=blue","name=fred","something=234"

end mouseUp

on myHandler

  repeat with i=1 to the paramCount

    put param(i)&cr into tArg

    set itemDel to "="

    put item 1 of tArg into tName

    put item 2 of tArg into tValue

    put "Name:"&&tName&&"= Value:"&&tValue&cr after msg

  end repeat

end myHandler