Petya attack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 28 05:37:58 EDT 2017

Hi Richmond,

Probably not, because the offending file(s) need(s) to be installed in
the Windows directory to be effective. A Mac doesn't have a Windows
directory. Any guest OS's running in a virtual machine however may be
affected.

I could imagine that other Office packages running on Windows machines
may be vulnerable.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com