synonyms

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Jun 28 02:42:17 EDT 2017

This is how ChartMaker (www.flexibleLearning.com/chartmaker ) works, with
only the required name-value pairs and in any order. It does make
implementing modifications to chart displays a lot easier for exactly the
reasons you give!

Hugh Senior
FLCo