How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:28:06 EDT 2017

From a design perspective, for being able to use paste, speech to text, and emojis, I have Idea that comes from something Richard said.

When a user clicks on a field to edit, that field could appear to start from its location and grow to take up most of the screen.

It would actually be a mobile native field that is created on the fly.

Then the user could use native field capabilities and it would look like it was designed that way on purpose.

When they click a 'done' button, it would shrink down to regular size, process the contents, and put them into the LC field.

If done right, that could be pretty sharp and would address the issue of fields being in scrolling groups - something I don't think we can do with native mobile fields.

Sent from my iPhone