How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jun 27 08:07:18 EDT 2017

No judgement here either.  Just an involuntary gag reflex @ the thought of
my beloved LC being reduced to a l mere code-language traffic light.
Although I have always appreciated shell and do as applescript to get that
one little piece of data from the native OS, it's not the way I prefer to
use LC.  I like to stay in the core language as much as possible.  It is a
lovely place.

Jonathan, I meant no offense to you or your approach.  Go forth and augment
the earth!  :-)

~Roger

On Jun 27, 2017 12:18 AM, "Richard Gaskin via use-livecode" <