Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 26 16:26:01 EDT 2017

In this case the only thing I am trying to hide is all the subtext between the main lines starting with the line clicked on. It's always going to be a contiguous chunk, and nothing will change the contents of the field except my scripts so that is good.

Not sure about the metadata property, but I want to make sure that if the user clicks anywhere else except for the +/- icon, nothing happens. That is why I check for the clickChar.

Bob S