How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:30:32 EDT 2017

For this case, though, it will have to be called up specially, not made to look like it was already there.

The field in question also allows users to put in images - something I don't think native fields can do. So the app would have an enter text button that calls up the native field, where the user can type or paste text that is then inserted into the LC field.

Sent from my iPhone