Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Jun 26 13:52:12 EDT 2017

Bob S. wrote:
"if the hidden of line tStartLine to tEndLine of me is <false/true>
then set the hidden of line tStartLine to tEndLine of me to <true|false>"

Yes, but depends on the scenario: Sometimes I find it more safe to walk
through the range (for j=tStartLine to tEndLine) and check the hidden
of each single line, because the hidden of a range may have been changed
by changing the range elsewhere.

Also: Did you already try to use the metadata property for a chunk instead
of relying on spaces?