Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 26 11:21:34 EDT 2017

Ok so no combination of replace in field will allow me to put something before or after a line without borking the imagedata. The only way to do it is to reapply the imageData each time I touch the field text. I was hoping to come up with some king of widget eventially that allowed you to manipulate an expanding list to show and hide subMenu items.

If no one else has done this already, I will just hack one out.

Bob S