Set the imagesource of a character to a built in graphic

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jun 26 10:53:10 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark. That solves half the problem. I would have to know the actual character of the cr before the line I am trying to insert text before to do something like

put "this is a test" & cr before line 3 of field "Scrolling List Field"

I can work around it I am sure. As long as I know that what I am seeing is not a bug, but is the way the vanilla replace command works, I won't go barking up trees.

Bob S