How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 25 12:46:04 EDT 2017

They can paste text normally if you use a native field. The only
restriction is that LC can't manage the clipboard through script alone. But
if you create a mobile field the OS handles it as expected.

In other words, copy and paste is currently limited to manual user actions.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On June 25, 2017 11:07:08 AM Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode