Release 9.0.0 DP7 / SVG / The book of the film of the poem

Frans Schoffelen frans at knowlegistics.com
Sat Jun 24 06:09:35 EDT 2017

> On 23 Jun 2017, at 19:24, use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>

> On 2017-06-23 14:36, Frans Schoffelen via use-livecode wrote:
>> Progress! But still not quite there yet.
>> Picture link of screenshot :
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/b867mchlhyoornz/SVG.af-SVG-LC.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/b867mchlhyoornz/SVG.af-SVG-LC.png?dl=0>
>
> Can you share the SVG file which is generated by Affinity designer?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark.

Thanks Mark,

I uploaded the SVG text exactly as I copied it out of the file and a text file AND
the Affinity designer file. Hope this gives some insight . I appreciate any hint.

text of SVG ( as pasted into the widget )
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu024cmjh31dy3w/Puppet%20svg%20text.txt?dl=0

the AF designer file :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pe3lstaurbmy9i/POPNewAF_EXPORT.svg?dl=0

(I did try FLAT and  PRINT export options, also tried grouped vs non grouped)

This one works but does not show a lot of strokes in there.

Warmest regards

Frans

Frans Schoffelen
http://knowlegistics.com  // Software & Sound // Berlin