Creating installers when packaging a Levure application

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 23 16:00:09 EDT 2017

Hey list,

If you attended my session on Levure at LiveCode Global Jam you may have
heard me mention that installers couldn’t be automated yet. Well, now they
can. Levure 0.9.1 was pushed out today and it adds some features to
“helpers” that allow the creation of installers during the packaging
process.

I’ve created helpers for DropDMG on macOS and Inno Setup on Windows.

Follow the links below for more information.

Levure wiki:
https://github.com/trevordevore/levure/wiki

Link to wiki page with screencast and links to the GitHub repos for DropDMG
and Inno Setup helpers Github:
https://github.com/trevordevore/levure/wiki/Building-Installers

Learn more about what Helpers are in Levure:
https://github.com/trevordevore/levure/wiki/helpers

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps