Older version of LC vs Windows 10, app not responding

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 23 10:50:08 EDT 2017

For the record, we have problems scanning from copiers to file shares on Windows 10 Pro or Home (home is more of an issue). I had a user a couple days ago where the first scan worked fine, but the second scan wasn't accepted. This happened every time. I set the scan folder up in the Users/Public folder so it's not sandboxed. Others will get wierd printing problems that other win10 users will not get.

I say that to say Win10 has odd problems so it doesn't surprise me that certain people are having issues with the same app while others are not.

Bob S