Release 9.0.0 DP7 / SVG / The book of the film

Frans Schoffelen frans at knowlegistics.com
Fri Jun 23 08:36:41 EDT 2017

Hello all, I took Mark’s and Peter’s advice and tried Affinity Designer and recompiled for DP7.
Color SVG widget works again. That is cool! And indeed the SGV churned out by Affinity works in the widget immediately .
With a few problems remaining that I hope to be able to pin point with maybe some help.

I tried exporting via all four presets ( export, print,web etc) in either grouped or non-grouped fashion.
The code still fails to produce a lot of strokes but not all ( which is strange)

If you will, please take a look at the picture (DROPBOX LINK below).The left is the SVG created by AFdesigner from an AI file and then previewed
in Finder, the right is what the widget makes of that SVG code when pasted into the widget. Anybody any idea how I can get those strokes
showing? Or rather : Why are some showing and other not?

Progress! But still not quite there yet.

Picture link of screenshot :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b867mchlhyoornz/SVG.af-SVG-LC.png?dl=0

I have to get on with this and can’t just wait until in August Mark will do his SVG stuff in Livecode Global.
And yes, the puppet has a massive load of clothes and personalities. They are from an app that WAS
on the App Store for two years but needs to be updated to 64 bit, small executable, for all screen sizes , easily draggable and resizable ….etc etc …thousands of SVG’s ….

Any help welcome!
warm regards

Frans

Frans Schoffelen