AW: HD Windows Video Formats

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jun 22 05:54:21 EDT 2017

Hi Jeff,

I am working with H.264 mp4 videos for both Windows (directShow) and Mac
(AVFoundation), compressed with Sorensons squeeze. The drawback is, that
Windows 10 doesn't comes with a H.264 codec by default, so my users have to
install the codec. I made good experiences with the LAV-Filter codec pack.

Tiemo