Preference for Keeping Saved Empty Button Scripts Empty

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jun 21 16:37:14 EDT 2017

You're right, not a good solution for newcomers.

However, I think there's a (perhaps minority) class of newcomers - more
or less, those who come as experienced developers in another language /
IDE - for whom a good setup would include ST + linter +  just enough of
Levure to provide the external editor interface. Not the whole framework
- but the part that allows use of existing, powerful programming editor(s).

Then there's the remainder of newcomers, and I definitely agree many of
then would benefit from a 'snippet' library / plugin. Probably a good
candidate for crowdfunding, or for prompting someone to realize they
would like it for their own use.

Alex.