put url tricks to copy files on windows

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jun 21 07:37:49 EDT 2017

Without meaning to add more confusion, a Windows UNC path from a server to
a file does work with the form
"binfile://servername/folder/folder/filename.txt", while local access (or
mapped drives) are like "binfile:C:/folder/folder/filename.txt".

~Roger

On Jun 21, 2017 2:07 AM, "Mark Waddingham via use-livecode" <