LC Global - my experience

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jun 20 08:10:42 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:37 PM, james--- via use-livecode <

> I must admit it did turn out better than I was expecting.
> The prerecording of the demos/lessons/walk throughs is an excellent idea.
> Now if it is only taken to the next step.
> 1. Have a script.
> 2. Use the script
> 3. Use a proper microphone (headset one will do)
> 4. Edit the thing to remove superfluous activity (like scrolling back and
> forwards, swapping "screens" to find something etc.)
> 5. LC to buy Heather a proper webcam or whatever so that her view (well,
> our view of her) is at eye level.
> 6 and finally, use the script that you wrote for your lesson/demo/walk
> through ;-)
>
> James

I *really* like the format of the "All About Android" show on TWiT.  Of
course they have a budget for a studio, a dedicated human video pro
controlling camera switching, etc.  What I like most is that the remote
guests are shown on large screens beside the host, as if everyone is in the
same room.  Check it out.

https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android

~Roger