Server Installation

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 09:24:50 EDT 2017

There's an excellent written & video tutorial by David Bovill on setting up
livecode server on a digital ocean VPS. It's very straightforward & I had
LC server up and running in 5 mins

http://david.bovill.me/ocean.admin.fedwiki.org/livecode-server-on-digitalocean

https://vimeo.com/131920147

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Charles Warwick via use-livecode <