[OT ish] LC App Crashes Pandora

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Jun 16 15:39:01 EDT 2017

I got to look into where/what in my app causes this, but I can crash Pandora
at will by doing some networking in my LC app. The LC app continues on just
fine and dandy. The app is using a dev certificate. It is totally
repeatable. iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5 and most recent build of Pandora. It does not
happen an iPad Mini iOS 10.3.2. Pandora does crash now and again on the iPad
2 when clicking the "more" on the lyrics or the artist and scrolling
up/down. Pandora does seem to be a bit sketchy on the iPad 2, but it's
funny... tap a button in my app and boom goes Pandora every time. It just
goes to show that it can happen to anybody including Pandora.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net