LiveCode apps in Google Play

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 16 13:40:30 EDT 2017

Maybe ask on the forums too, but that may not yield much either. I've been
doing lots of Android apps lately but they are all proprietary and don't
get uploaded to the Play Store.

Rather than trying to identify specific apps, I'd like to see a
conversation between Google and Mark where he could explain the behaviors
in more general terms. On the other hand, since LC apps are
indistinguishable from any others, maybe Google will just use their normal
testing procedures and make decisions based on each app's functionality.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On June 16, 2017 11:53:11 AM Colin Holgate via use-livecode