LC Global - my experience

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Jun 16 10:18:21 EDT 2017

I agree. But I do miss the late night sessions. But a great experience none
the less. Having Heather as a moderator worked nicely. Some great
announcements and DP7. Great work by the LC team and the presenters! Look
forward to the next one.

PS: Had to run a quick errand and brought the conference with me on my
phone. Nice...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services