Mac PPC

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:53:44 EDT 2017

I've messed with wine in the past (WAY back) and it did work much of the
time. Might be worth trying again.  As it is, I have a whole bunch of
distributions set up using fake linux machines (grin... virtualbox.) I'm
currently re-purposing a bunch of old hardware that will exit my house and
end up in homes where they're needed, and every one of them will be running
linux.

I like open indiana quite a lot too (aka opensolaris) but the linux
community is actually alive.  oi seems to be gasping comparatively.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:26 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <