Ben Beaumont jumps ship

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:52:27 EDT 2017

I think that Oracle Media Objects was based on the Plus code, which also had its own life as a Windows only tool. I programmed a 12 CD-ROM series in OMO, though we didn’t get around doing the last two. You can still buy those CD-ROMs, but I think thy wouldn’t work on a modern OS:

https://www.amazon.com/Our-Secret-Century-Archival-Marketers/dp/1559406666/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1497473493&sr=1-3