Instantiaing Grouped Controls - Templates - Responsive

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jun 13 13:36:10 EDT 2017

re: label for adding clipsToRect to the PI

from a graphic design point of view…where people are frequently doing this very same thing inside some frame|window|div  etc.  in fact, may be switching back and forth between their image design environment and Livecode…

there is also strong logic for

Group crops to rect

This also correlates well with the word "clips" in the property name itself.  i.e. zero ambiquity

Where as "fixed" doesn't quite cut it from a linguistic "brain can follow" perspective

And..  since we don't iterate the name of the object in other property labels… ie.. there is no label "Don't search group" … just "Don't search"

 I am pretty sure that

Crops to rect

would suffice.

Brahmanathaswami