[ANN] a gauge widget

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 9 12:49:45 EDT 2017

Bernd,
thanks for that cool widget. What i noticed is that the widget has a general icon showing the text widget. Is there a way to add a custom icon? Would be much easier to recognise it when several widgets with general icons are installed.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌