OT: Has anybody experiences with apps for VPP licenses?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 9 09:17:46 EDT 2017

Hello, I don't find adhoc the answers for my questions at apple, so I want
to ask you, if anybody has experiences, what it means to offer an app for
VPP licenses in the iOS appStore? I have an app offered in the appstore with
inApp purchases, but inApp purchases are not allowed for the VPP program, so
I have to make a second version of my same app with all inApp features
included, which I want to offer for public schools. There are a lot of
informations for customers, what they have to do to get VPP licenses, but I
don't find anything about what the developer has to do to offer VPP
licenses, perhaps it is much more easy, as I think. Perhaps I even don't
have to do anything else as for a "normal app".

Do I have to prepare or mark an app as available for VPP or is every app per
se available for VPP?

Do I have any control over the VPP discounts, or is that fixed by apple and
I just set the price per 1, as for a "normal app"?

Do I upload the "VPP app" to the appstore the same way, as a "normal app" or
is there a separate "VPP store"?

Are there any other differences or pitfalls with VPP?

Thanks for your experiences

Tiemo