64 bit desktop apps

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:23:39 EDT 2017

Has anyone apart from me actually tried running Linux on a Mac PPC machine.

A few years ago I installed Lubuntu on a MacMini PPC and tried to build
a PPC Linuxversion of Livecode,
and got nowehere.

Quite apart from my sad efforts at that, the machine was as slow as wet
cement; functionally useless.

Linux LiveCode standalones do not run on Linux PPC distros.

Running 10.4 on a MacMini PPC is just fine unless one has a desire to
hook up to the internet, at which point there is a (slight)
risk of complications.

Richmond.