64 bit desktop apps

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Jun 8 11:56:53 EDT 2017

Hi Richmond,

Did you miss the memo about:

Apple Zero-Day Flaw Leaves OS X Systems Vulnerable to Attack

Zero day flaws have always been there in the Mac OS X operating system
from the very beginning.  These have been patched in later versions of
Mac OS X, but earlier versions were never patched.  You are probably
vulnerable to such things on those older computers.

If you aren’t on the internet with any of those computers, and you scan all
software for viruses before you install it, you might be fine.

Or do you have some work around that no one knows about?

Cheers,

Rick