Ben Beaumont jumps ship.

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:49:26 EDT 2017

No, turnover is not worrisome; in fact the odd spot of fresh blood
is often a good thing.

I just felt "funny" discovering things like this through other channels.

My plans are modest, but focused on LiveCode 100% . . .

and am amzed that LiveCode has both survived and got stronger
when one compares it with all the also-rans which have gone to the wall.

Richmond.